About the Role:
Want to join a cutting edge technology company that is creating a category leading Saas solution for the banking industry? Want to join an entrepreneurial, hungry and collaborative team that is creating category leading solutions for their customers?
We are seeking a proven, energetic, entrepreneurial, strategic sales professional to help us grow our customer base. The professional should have solution selling experience in banking/finance or similar Saas applications into the large enterprise.
This exciting new role will be responsible for the following:
Generate new business in new logo accounts, as well as playing a key role in driving company go to market strategies:
- Creating sales opportunities by strategically penetrating target accounts and moving them through a sales cycle
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Maintaining CRM data for GTM strategies
- Ability to run a complex sales process
- Technical acumen in understanding API’s, integrations and partner networks
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT, security, treasury and other business units
- Ability to sell both an application, integrations and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Exhibits advanced wide-ranging experience, using in-depth professional knowledge, acumen, concepts and company objectives to develop solutions for our clients
- Understands the interrelationships of different disciplines.
- Complexity & Problem Solving: Understands how to coordinate internal resources and experts to design solutions for our clients
- Can navigate a complex Enterprise selling environment.
- Adapts style and uses persuasion in delivering messages that build confidence in the company and its solutions
- Understanding of core banking solutions
- Up to date on banking industry trends
- Ability to create dialogue with C-Suite and carry strategic conversations
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience in the finance or banking discipline with a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling to Enterprises
- Proven track record of selling six figure + size deals
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial qualities, creating new business opportunities from unique strategies
- Demonstrated ability to sell into complex, large organizations
- Ability to negotiate large contracts to a win/win conclusion for Docfox and it’s clients
- Ability to collaborate with the internal team and build strategies for the market and to drive to new business targets
- Assists senior management in understanding the competitive landscape and the selling environment
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand) solutions to a targeted prospect list
The DocFox Values :
- Humble confidence
- Give 2% extra
- Be transparent
- Be helpful
- Be real and have fun
In order to thrive at DocFox the following would be needed:
- Being comfortable with uncertainty and curious to figure out solutions and paths forward without complete information and data
- Resilience and tenacity to get things done even in the tough times
- Be eager to learn and grow
- Be a patient teacher
- Appreciate both sharing and receiving empathetic but open feedback, and seek mentorship to continually improve
DocFox is the leading provider of automated commercial bank account opening software, trusted by over 450 global customers. Expanding throughout the US, we are uniquely positioned to continue growing, having built a resilient business with an unparallelled team of individuals driving innovation in financial services, the world’s biggest market.
DocFox is a cloud-based SaaS application that automates the process for opening any commercial bank account, no matter how complex, across any channel. Unlike other account opening tools and loan origination systems, DocFox analyzes any document for any financial institution, regardless of size. Business customers get a modern, easy-to-use tool that makes their account opening experience intuitive and quick, while internal teams at financial institutions review information submitted and analyzed on a portal focused at enhancing their efficiency to get more done, more accurately.
DocFox is backed by angel investors who are active mentors and advisors in the business including the past Vice Chairman of BlackRock and past Head of Storage at Google, along with angel investors who backed unicorns including: ProCore, Appfolio and GoToMeeting. DocFox is headquartered in Boston, MA with regional representatives across the US.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter.