We have an exciting opportunity available for a self-motivated Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude and a commitment to excellence and constant improvement as well as excellent client service.
- Generate qualified sales opportunities for our sales team.
- Perform outreach to banks, credit unions, and FinTechs.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, linkedin and any other creative source you can think of.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and DocFox.
- Provide feedback on the process and help in the optimization of our efforts.
🚀 You will be successful if:
- You have no problem with cold calling prospects to educate them about DocFox.
- You are an excellent communicator who doesn’t stop at the first objection.
- You know the right questions to ask to get feedback about our solution.
- You are ready to test something new and are willing to fail… and learn from that failure.
- You will keep energy high and motivate yourself and the rest of the team to exceed goals and have fun doing it.
- You are not afraid to ask for help when you need it and to support others when they need it.
👍 What you’ll need to bring with you:
- Being comfortable with uncertainty & curious to figure out solutions and paths forward.
- Attention to detail and eagerness for constant improvement.
- Openness to being coached, and a willingness to help coach others.
- Experience working on the phone; bonus if it is cold calling experience.
- Grit, perseverance, and resilience to navigate the ups and downs of a career in sales.
🤲 What we offer:
- We believe in professional growth and development.
- A supportive and caring team environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health and medical benefits.
- Opportunities for fast career growth.
- Ample – and encouraged – paid leave.
- All the resources and tools that you need to succeed.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter.