As a Content Marketer, your responsibilities will include website content expansion, webinars, press releases, the company blog, case studies, sales decks, and other ad hoc marketing collateral. We plan to build out a core messaging set for each of our target industries and value propositions which can be leveraged to generate a steady flow of consistent content.
The role will be based in Boston, with periodic travel for company events. You will report directly to the CEO and collaborate closely with the Head of Sales. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup with multiple paths for career advancement.
- Build and refine messaging for the product and the ‘Why’ behind what customers can achieve using DocFox.
- Define customer personas and build out messaging for each.
- Craft regular content for our blog, website, and for the sales team to share with prospects.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and our marketing team in South Africa on client case studies and potential press coverage to raise brand awareness and provide collateral for prospects.
👍 What you’ll need to bring with you:
- A passion for content creation and written communications.
- Comfort with uncertainty. Curiosity to figure out solutions and paths forward independently.
- Demonstrated experience in a data-driven customer discovery process.
- 2+ years in marketing at a B2B SaaS business. Industry experience in banking is a bonus but not required.
- Attention to detail and eagerness for constant improvement.
- Grit, perseverance, and resilience to navigate the fast pace of a high growth startup.
🤲 What we offer:
- We believe in professional growth and development.
- A supportive and caring team environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health and medical benefits.
- Opportunities for fast career growth.
- Ample – and encouraged – paid leave.
- All the resources and tools that you need to succeed.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter.