As an Account Executive on the team, your work will directly impact our successes in expanding our client base of banks, credit unions, and fintechs. Our AE team is distributed around the country so this role will be virtual, with periodic travel for company events.
- Drive our growth by achieving and exceeding sales quota of our SaaS product suite.
- Guide prospective clients through the full sales cycle from initial meeting to close.
- Develop detailed account plans to map out how you will take a deal from qualified to closed using our sales framework including identifying key personas.
- Generate qualified sales meetings with banks, credit unions, and FinTechs, including self-sourcing opportunities and working with our SDRs and marketing team to generate prospects.
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within accounts across the organization: C-suite, operations, compliance, risk, etc.
- Represent the company at conferences and industry events.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools.
🚀 You will be successful if:
- You have a track record of success in consultative software sales – minimum of 3 years full cycle sales experience. Selling into banks, fintechs or credit unions or a familiarity with BSA /compliance is a plus, but not required.
- You are an excellent communicator, written and verbal, who doesn’t stop at the first objection. You know the right questions to ask to get feedback about our solution.
- Scrappy; comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment and learning as you go.
- You show eagerness to learn and are open to coaching in a transparent work environment. You are not afraid to ask for help when you need it and to support others when they need it.
- You are results driven and focused on outcomes. You believe the quality of an idea is fundamentally more important than whose idea it was.
👍 What you’ll need to bring with you:
- Comfort with uncertainty. Curiosity to figure out solutions and paths forward independently.
- Attention to detail and eagerness for constant improvement.
- Motivation and focus when working remotely/digitally and in the field.
- Grit, perseverance, and resilience to navigate the ups and downs of sales.
🤲 What we offer:
- We believe in professional growth and development.
- A supportive and caring team environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health and medical benefits.
- Opportunities for fast career growth.
- Ample – and encouraged – paid leave.
- All the resources and tools that you need to succeed.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter.